SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS DUE APRIL 20, 2019
The application process is open!
Saturday School, of the George B. Thomas Learning Academy, is proud to offer our 2019 High Achievement Scholarship.
WHO CAN APPLY:
1. Students must be either:
- Saturday School Student (must have been enrolled, and attended, at least 12 Saturday School sessions during the current school year, OR
- Volunteer at Saturday School (for at least 35 sessions from grades 7 through 12)
2. Grade Point Average: GPA of 3.0 or higher
3. Test Scores: SAT score of 1000 or higher; or ACT score of 20 or higher
3. Student must provide:
- A copy of the first semester transcript
- Proof of SAT or ACT test score
- Two letters of recommendation (excluding the Center Director of your Saturday School center)
- Letter of acceptance from an accredited college or university
HOW TO APPLY:
Fill out the application form (link below). Save PDF form (with your name included in file name).
Then email form – by April 20, 2019 – to our Main Office of Saturday School: email – Juanita_F_King@mcpsmd.org
Scholarship will be award at the Saturday School Closing Ceremonies on May 4th.
Questions? Please call: 301-287-8980